Wednesday, September 27, 2006

AHHHH!

Sometimes I hate blogger! I just lost my looooong winded post and you know what is so ironic about it?

The title was "moments of bliss" and I had talked about what a peaceful day today was turning out to be and that lead me list little moments in my life that I am thankful for (things like the first cup of morning coffee, sleeping in on a Saturday when dh has kid duty, etc)

But now I'm not in the mood lol! Thanks, blogger! Okay Kelly, calm down, relax, breathe. It's just a blog. ;-)

I hope you have a peace filled Wednesday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! 

I need help with my computer. I is always freezing when i open IE? What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  How did you find that?  

Bye, bye - Wendy! 




[color=#58a][url=http://survey-paid-review-takingerewtujtwgt.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#58a][url=http://paid-review-site-surveyihrjnp.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/color]

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.