Monday, September 25, 2006

Thanks for your kind words

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments and emails. I wish I could respond individually to everyone but time is so short for me these days! I appreciate you all though :) Thank you too for sharing your layouts with me. I LOVE seeing them.

For Rebecca--I would email you but I don't know your email address LOL! So, if you would like you may email me: kelly@crazyuniverse.com

I hope everyone is having a great start to the week. I usually do tons of chores on Monday. Monday is laundry day for me, blah!

I also want to send my heartfelt sympathy and prayers to Gina and her family. I don't know Gina personally but I am so touched and heartbroken for her family. My prayers and thoughts go out to her during this unimaginably difficult time.

And before I go...I actually scrapped something!! LOL! How long has it been? At least a month, I think. I used the exclusive gold member kit at DST for September. It is by Gina Miller and it's so pretty--it's called fall flower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.