Saturday, August 12, 2006

mmmmmmmmm

This morning I woke up to my sweet husband cooking breakfast. Now, before you say to yourself 'awww, how nice...' continue reading: I wake up to the delicious smell of Jimmy Dean sausage cooking--mmmmm, my favorite! Coffee already brewed, biscuits in the oven, clean, sparkling kitchen.....

Wait a second, my husband is cooking.

Let me start over: Coffee already brewed, biscuits in the oven, stuff in the kitchen in disarray, cooking utensils and dishes already piling in the sink, dirty skillet with grease still on the stove lol! Well, he's not the kind of guy that cleans as he cooks, but still, the breakfast was fantastic! And I think I'll keep him ;) Even if it means I have lots to clean after one of his gourmet breakfasts.

After kitchen clean up, Morgan finally started to stir in her crib. Yes, my baby doesn't get up at the crack of dawn like most babies do. Nope, we aren't lucky. She is awake until the crack of dawn and then goes to sleep for the night, or should I say morning? In fact, last night (morning) I was up and down with her for the better part of 8 hours. At around 4 am, I could faintly hear her stirring. But she wasn't just stirring. According to daddy, she was screaming at the top of her lungs, but I was so tired it sounded like a dream. He woke and got her a bottle all by himself and got her to go back to sleep. Love him! ;) I so needed that rest. She is teething and has so much trouble getting to sleep at night and by about the 5 or 6th day of no rest, I'm exhausted. So, thanks honey for getting up with Morgan and giving me a break!

Today Caitlin might be spending the night at pa-pa and grandmom's house and then Morgan and I need to go shop for a few more new outfits for Caitlin. Laundry needs to get done. Tomorrow night is meet the teacher for Caitlin's new preschool class. Her first day is this Tuesday. She is getting excited but I don't think she really knows what she is in for! It'll be bittersweet, that first day. My baby old enough for preschool.

Have a wonderful weekend! It's time for me to get started for the day....um, yeah, it's already noon here ;) (gotta love a lazy Saturday morning!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.