Sunday, August 06, 2006

Goals for this week

1) Finish mailing out bills/letters/faxes that need to go out
2) Do something sweet for dh since August 7th is our 7th anniversary (tomorrow!)
3) Organize laundry room
4) Organize my computer desk/room (this will be hard lol!)
5) Clothes shopping for Caitlin--preschool starts next week!!!
6) Finish designing the open projects I've got going on
7) Get closer to finishing the new crazyuniverse site
8) Mail a letter to grandma
9) Finish up stuff for dh's business that needs to get done--lots to do in that department!
10) Try to find some extra time to do a scrapbook page or two
11) Get rid of the POOP book, or at least hide it!
12) Finish putting new trim up in the kitchen

Now, maybe I should explain number 11. My daughter has a book called Everyone Poops and in true two year old fashion, she must have me read it 1000 times each day. I don't ever turn down a book reading session, because I'm glad she enjoys reading, but I seriously am sick of reading about sizes of poop, animal poop, baby poop, and all the poop in between! She is doing great on the potty training though. In fact, we went out in public for the first time yesterday without a pull up on and she did not have one accident. She was so excited to be wearing Dora underwear and she even used a public restroom for the first time. WOOHOO!

But, that book has got to go.

Well, it's Sunday and I've got laundry to do, floors to mop, and bathrooms to clean. (anyone wanna come over and help?) :)

Have a great Sunday~

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Too funny! Yeah, I was afraid that someone would shed some light on that and tell me that it just keeps getting better with age...lol!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.