Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Not much to report on the digi front--I've been doing things behind the scenes that I really want to share, but that would just spoil the surprise, now, wouldn't it? ;)

Mr. Right and I had a wonderful evening last night, albeit with both kids home lol! He did come home early from work so we could spend some time together. We didn't really do much, but it was nice to spend time together, which is all too short these days with his long hours.

Caitlin was such a sweetheart today. No melt downs, no tantrums, just a little sweet pea. It's days like this that help me through those I-want-that-and-I-want-it-now days. Moms of toddlers, you know exactly what I'm talking about don't you?

I just wanted to post a quick note, but I must get back to work now. Hopefully I can show you what I've been up too soon!!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!! (<-------yes, I'm cheesy like that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.