Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy Anniversay to us~I love you!

This post is to my dear hubby ;) Today is our 7 year wedding anniversary. When I think back, it seems like yesterday, but when I think about all that has happened in those 7 years--2 college degrees, 2 kids, 3 changes of address, and many other things that happened along the way, I realize that 7 years is quite a while! And I love him more and more each day. This lo is called 35 things I love about you.And the journaling reads: 35 things I love about you...
1)your smile.2) your eyes.3) The caring father you are.4) your spirit.5) Your compassion for others.6) your ability to make me laugh with your silly humor when I'm feeling down and stressed.7) That you know me well enough to know when I need some humor and when I don't. 8) How you make me feel safe.9) Your strong arms.10) That you still know how to have fun.12) That my hand fits perfectly into your hand.12) That you still tell me I'm beautiful even after having two children and being married for seven years.13) The way you make me feel.14) Your broad shoulders.15) Your eyes.16) How you put your all into everything that you do.17)That you are so proud of our girls.18) That you still call your mom just to talk.19) The way you try to surprise me but you can't because you want to see my reaction right now! :)20) How snuggly you are.21) That you give me foot massages.22) That you make me my coffee in the morning.23) How you sing out loud when you are listening to music on your ipod.24) How you always know when something is bothering me.25) That you always support me.26) Have I mentioned your eyes?27) That you actually love eighties music just like me!28) That your daughter looks up to you.29) That you are a great role model for our girls.30) That I get to spend the rest of my life with you.31) That you call me your soul mate.32) How you look when you wake up in the morning.33) That you are my husband.34) That I never grow tired of being with you.35) That you make me want to spend another 7 years with you.

Happy Anniversary, baby!!

lo credits: gina cabrera's shabby mega kit. (letters 'l' and 'v' are from my catherine kit, recolored) fonts smalltypewriter and peajeanniescript.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Kelly it is beautiful!!! That is an awesome picture and I sure he loved it!!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Ted, Cathy & MoMo said...

kell,
that was really sweet. i am going to need a lot of help this weekend for stuff in my classroom. we prob wont be able to leave until close to 5 pm so hopefully we get there between 9-10 pm. i ahve to do a bunch of stuff/training for the new position.

OMG its insane!

4:43 PM  
Blogger shawnyrvr said...

I love this layout!!! Simply Fabulous!!!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.