Tuesday, July 25, 2006

In sickness and health

Now I'm sick. And so is the hubby. I remember the days before children when we hardly ever got sick. Now it seems that whatever little bug hits Caitlin, it spreads to us like wildfire. It's so funny too because after about the 3rd day of not getting whatever it is, we start to get sort of smug--haha! You can't catch me, little virus!

And then it hits.

So, dh went to the doctor yesterday and I was feeling quite smug because here I am taking care of everyone, touching all the germs, wiping noses, getting coughed on, and I'm not sick.

Welp, the virus won.

At least our doctor knows us well enough to know that if one gets it, the other probably has it too, so he kindly called in medicine for me so I did not have to go in for a visit.

But, in bigger and BETTER news.....drum roll please--my sister is finally engaged!!!! WOOHOO! I'm so excited for her! (and Caitlin will get to have her first shot as a flower girl!) My sister and my future BIL are so perfect for eachother. Everyone knew it would happen, but it was like--c'mon and propose already lol!! So, they are on vacation and she called with the happy news to let me know. I must say, he is sneaky! She had no idea that it was going to happen, not even a tiny little clue. I just can't wait to see her pretty ring and get the scoop!

In honor of her new engagement, I was inspired to create something airy and wedding-ish, so when that is done it is going to be another free kit on my blog. Check back soon ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted, Cathy & MoMo said...

YAY!!!!! I KNOW, FINALLY!!!! :)

NOW WE ALL GET TO BE IN THE WEDDING!! I'M SO HONORED I INSPIRED YOU KELL :)

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.