Sunday, July 23, 2006

The girls are finally well. My house is extra clean today because hubby decided to do some de-cluttering--you know, finally getting his computer, TV, and game cords looking all nice and neat with nice little cord holders and all. He also--get this--moved his too big wide screen TV away from the wall and dusted and vaccumed back there! I know, I'm as shocked as you are ;) Go honey go!

Well, I've been a little sentimental lately, and I think it's because my sweet first born is about to start two day preschool next month, on August 15th. I'm excited for her because she is excited about it and I know that she is going to loooove it! I know I'll cry that first day though (nevermind that it's only two three hour days per week lol!) I know she'll need a small bag to bring with her and to bring things home in so I found this one from pottery barn kids. Isn't that cute?



We managed to get some cute shots of the girls yesterday, if I do say so myself! :P

Thanks for all of your comments and emails about the recent blog freebies. You are all too sweet! I am glad you like them. Please do share your lo's, even if you just want to email me a link to your gallery. Of course, you may post it in a comment too. I might even want to show off some here if you don't mind! I am always in search of new inspiration and love looking at everyone's work.

One last thing before I end this post. Have you seen SP's newest kits? They are both beautiful, but the Olivia kit--WOW! Here is a lo I did using this gorgeous new kit by the Shabby Princess:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that LO is awesome! I must scraplift it! Wow.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Beautiful triangles. What a creative idea!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So very cool and different! I definitely have to scraplift this someday. All the circles in today's LOs may someday follow your lead and go triangular! You are thinking ahead of the game on this one! :D

Rebecca

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.