Friday, July 21, 2006

schtuff

Well, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for their sweet comments about the princess freebie. It makes it much more worth while to give stuff away when you know it is appreciated--so thanks!!

With that said, one of my friends noted that just because I have two girls, it doesn't mean that there aren't some cute little princes out there! ;) I know, I know...sooooo, I will be doing a companion freebie called 'little prince' for the boys! It will be available either late tonight or tomorrow. So check back! Here is a little snippet from the kit:

I also managed to 1) go shopping (bought some stuff from Gina Cabrera, namely the Mega Kit; and I also headed over to fish scraps to get some stuff from Carrie Stephens) which means I also had to 2) scrap! Here are the layouts I managed to get done.


Credits: "You" Gina Cabrera's Shabby Mega Kit--looove the elements she has with that one.

"busted" was created using Carrie Stephens' Unmistakable kit.

Unfortunately, when I cleared up my hd and cleaned my computer, I took off a bunch of older freebie kits, so I won't be able to put them back up for now, but I am sure they will become available sometime when I have more time to dig around :)

Hey, it's FRIDAY!! Have a great weekend!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your layouts, they are really beautiful, your "these are the moments" one is so very striking all in black, I love it!
And thank you for the freebie too:)

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job with your layouts! Very inspirational. :)

Hugs,
ladyjaf

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous LO! THis looks like an ad its so perfect! :D

Rebecca

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.