Friday, July 20, 2007

Biopsy went well! :)


Okay, so I know I haven't updated this blog in, like, FOREVER lol, but I have a good reason for that. :) I have been undergoing tests to find out what is going on with me and today I had surgery to have one of my lymph nodes taken out. It will be sent to pathology and I hope to know within about a week whether it is benign...or something more ominous. So, that is where I've been. I've been nervous and just not myself so designing and stuff has been on hold for a little while. I miss it so much!!! So, in celebration of having the surgery out of the way and because I'm actually feeling pretty darn good in spite of the surgery, I felt like giving away a little freebie! :) You will receive two grungy brush frames in .abr format (there are also .png files in the download for those that can't use brushes) and one vintage paper butterfly (with shadows included). By the way, the lovely models in the picture are my daughter as the flower girl and my sister and her new hubby!! :) Please excuse the photo quality as my dear sweet hubby was in charge of the camera since I was also in the wedding!! :) LOL! I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!! Here is the link to download.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your results. I will pray that it comes back with good news! Thank you for the freebie!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Bird Stalker Photography said...

Thank you so much!

Beverly

3:41 PM  
Blogger Sybil said...

Lovely, thanks for sharing. I hope you hear back great news about your test.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie!
I hope you get good news about your biopsy.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.