Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!! :) :)

How come today is so exciting??? :) I am like a kid in a candy store today...so many things to do and buy! :) My husband just doesn't get it at all!! My birthday is coming up this Monday and he wants to take me to see Spider Man 3 tonight...is it bad that I'd rather sit around and scrap and attend chats?? LOL!

If you haven't already, you should go check out www.crazyuniverse.com today. One lucky customer will be recieving a $25 gift card to the shop. Every purchase from the store opening date until tonight at midnight PST counts! No minimum required! :)

Also, some new commercial use brushes and a new FREE sample have been added to the shop.

I hope you all have a wonderful NSD and happy scrapping!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.