Friday, April 21, 2006

Been a while, but...

there is a reason ;) I've been getting my computer fixed up and a new website is in the works. I've also been busy, busy, busy! (Aren't we all??) But, I'm still here and I've got some new ideas that I can't wait to start working on...plus, I still have a few things that I've been working on that will hopefully be finished soon as a mini free kit (yes, it'll be great for boy pages!!).

My great aunt passed away last week. I was lucky enough to be able to travel to Houston to visit her before she passed. I know that she is in a better place now; I have fond memories of Christmases and other holidays spent with Great Aunt Gege. She will be forever missed and loved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.