Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm upset

After a really bad April Fool's day, all I wanted to do was have a nice Sunday, relax, and watch my recorded episode of Grey's Anatomy.

My DVR didn't record it.

:(

Yesterday I found out that my great aunt is in the hospital and it's looking really bad. I think we are going to try to make the drive to go see her next weekend. I hope she can hang on that long. She was like a second grandma to me.

Also yesterday, I saw what I thought to be some sort of small mouse or some other small rodent run under my bed in my bedroom. Now, I do live in a smallish town--some would even call it 'the country,' but these sort of things still really freak me out. I almost didn't sleep in my own bed last night, but my dear husband searched our room high and low and assured me that whatever it was, was gone.

I hope everyone had a better weekend than I did!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.