Monday, March 27, 2006

Just a quick little post

I'm tired and almost off to bed, but I wanted to share a tiny little preview of the [FINALLY!] boyish kit I've been working on. I know that most of the things I do are too girly for the guys, but being a mom of 2 girls, it's easy for me to get into an all-girl mode. I do, however, have a new nephew on the way (he'll be here next MONDAY!!!) and I need to get busy learning how to do some boy layouts! Anyway, here is a little peek at the boys' kit coming soon to crazyuniverse.

Oh, and one more thing. I hope you all enjoyed the Strawberry Fields kit!!! It has been downloaded 44 times, so I guess some of you did like it. Don't be shy now, leave me a comment if you download lol!!! ;) Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when you do! :)
ps--I LOVE seeing your layouts too, so share, share, share!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the kits, they are so cute! I just found your site!

Heidi

3:35 PM  
Blogger enggirl99 said...

Like the Strawberry fields kit a lot - especially the scalloped paper and alpha. Can't wait to download the boy stuff (since I'm expecting one in 11 days!) Thanks.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Strawberry kit but also the others on your site. So glad to found you:-)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks ladies! Lime, I just checked out your site. You have some really cool stuff there and some great fonts!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.