Thursday, March 16, 2006

Stress

Aren't you supposed to feel less stressed when you are on vacation? Technically, I am not on vacation since I'm always a sahm, but my dh took a week off from his job at the University for spring break. However, his own computer business is really stressing him out which, in turn, stresses me out. It's sort of a long story that I don't feel like boring anyone with, but I just had to say that it STINKS to be so darn stressed right now. Ugh.

It looks like I won't be doing anything creative for the next couple of days and that is my normal stress reliever. That STINKS too! Well, mabe I'll have time on Saturday, but today I have to finish some things up with the business, do some laundry, clean the house, and plan out a day that we can possibly go to the zoo, weather permitting (weather is another thing that has not been cooperating around here which means we may not get to do anything outside for the rest of the week.)

On a happier note, we were able to take Caitlin in papa's little fishing boat yesterday. She had so much fun! She cried when we got the boat out of the water because she did not want to leave. It was her very first boat ride and she loved it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.