Sunday, March 19, 2006

I hate sleep

I don't really hate it, but I hate that I need it. In fact, right now it's 12:47 am and I should be doing just that but I had to get up for a drink of water and now my eyes are wide open. And Morgan will be awake for her next feeding between 4 and 5 am. That means if I get to sleep at this exact minute, I will have 3 hours and 13 minutes to 4 hours and 13 minutes of rest before I have to be awake again. If I get to sleep at this exact minute.

Since I'm awake....

I watched Grey's Anatomy tonight. I just love that show. I hate that I get sucked into all these shows though because I feel like I already don't have enough time in the day to get everything done that needs to get done (see previous post), let alone sit down and watch them. At least there is Tivo. I can't stand to sit and watch normal television anymore. Sometimes I find myself trying to rewind songs on the radio when I'm driving in the car. Speaking of that, maybe that is a good idea for that new show 'American Inventor'--wouldn't it be cool for someone to invent something that makes it possible to rewind radio in the car?

So I have a few shows lined up that are always recorded for me:
1) American Idol (of course!)
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) Scrubs
4) Family Guy
5) Simpsons (this is for my husband)
6) American Inventor

I used to watch survivor religiously but I missed it this time. Maybe next season.

Well, it's Sunday and I didn't get a chance to do any scrappy stuff at all this week (or weekend for that matter) and it's likely that I might not have much time this week also.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.