Thursday, August 16, 2007

Getting ready for vacation

We leave in TWO days to go to Colorado...don't even get me started about why I haven't started packing yet!! lol! I am seriously overwhelmed with everything that needs to get done before we leave...so much so that I haven't started anything yet. I really need to get my butt in gear. And while we are talking about it, why am I sitting here updating my blog instead of making lists, washing laundry, packing, etc, etc, etc????? :)

It'll be Cait and Morgan's first time on a plane. I hope they do okay, well, I just hope that everything goes as good as can be expected from a 20 mo old and 3.5 yr old! Wish us luck! We'll be back by next weekend and hopefully I'll have some pictures to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006~ Crazyuniverse.com~ All rights reserved.